Track Vids my 11.37 on the blower and 10's on the N20

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
Thats awesome man! Cobra looks sick with those wheels!

suck tho ya can see ya bogg out a lil.

Ya have IRS or solid?

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
1slosnake said:
An untouched IRS no brace no nothing :D A solid will be going here in a little awhile.

damnnn! Godo job. I just saw that vid of ya racing the Silver STi. Man i wish my cobra could hook like that on the street. :rockon: Well i am runnin street tires but still, i have no pulley :bash:

Thats sweet tho man! :beer:

G-STANG

Established Member
what wheel size

What size rims are you running front and rear, also what tires do you have. Do you still have stock front and rear brakes. A friend of mine has a 03 Cobra and wants welds, but isn't sure if they will clear the front and rear brakes. He is upgrading the front brakes to 13 inch slotted Brembo rotors and 4 piston brembo calipers.

lxboy

Established Member
what kind of exhaust are you running car sounds mean, and how have you not tossed a half shaft yet with the 100 shot or even the ported blower by itself?

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
lxboy said:
what kind of exhaust are you running car sounds mean, and how have you not tossed a half shaft yet with the 100 shot or even the ported blower by itself?
No, everything is worked flawlessy so far. It cut a 1.544 on the bottle here but I fugged up the run :bash: It would have been a 10.70 run atleast.

I am running the Stock front and rear brakes I have a 1 inch spacer in the front to clear the brakes. I have the 15x3.5 draglites in the front. I have a set of 16x8's in the rear so I have no issues there. With 13inch Brembos he will have some issues in the front. I think they are a little fatter.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Nice runs.... Not to mention the fact you are in Vegas and probably 2500ft+ DAs. Very impressive to say the least! I am thinking about a road trip out there to race my car. Do you have a cage? I assumed that they would have a pretty hardcore tech.

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
sambandit said:
Nice runs.... Not to mention the fact you are in Vegas and probably 2500ft+ DAs. Very impressive to say the least! I am thinking about a road trip out there to race my car. Do you have a cage? I assumed that they would have a pretty hardcore tech.
:D No cage yet. My windows are BLACKED out. One shade away from vinyl I would say actually. Vids were actually in Phoenix but the DA was only still 2300 or so. Next time out here I will have a 4 pound lower, a KB BAP and maybe some bigger jets ;-)

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
1slosnake said:
:D No cage yet. My windows are BLACKED out. One shade away from vinyl I would say actually. Vids were actually in Phoenix but the DA was only still 2300 or so. Next time out here I will have a 4 pound lower, a KB BAP and maybe some bigger jets ;-)

psycho! lol, congrats on the time and good vids on here and your other posts!

ITSTOCK

Established Member
What jet size exactly are you running (.048???), and do you have any fuel system upgrades or any maf xtenders or anything of that nature?? I am looking to bump up my shot to a 125 or so and am curious as to what jet I am running, and I should do to the fuel system.

Thanks, Steve

Users who are viewing this thread