Track vid I threw together

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Just a clip I put together for kicks. Also, I know there are tons of "JC"s out there that will stomp me, I was just talking a little smack to a local JC who happens to be out to war. I sent this to the marines from our squadron who are fighting out there, and figured I'd share it with everyone here too. Enjoy.....

Right Click - Save As

Josh

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
well made vid. i like how u beat a pullied vert. i figured it would have been closer than that. no accounting for driver i guess. nice runs and the car sounds sick man. good job.

Naja Haje

Established Member
Nice video, Did the Yellow Vert paint the rear panel black if so it looks great.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Originally posted by Naja Haje
Nice video, Did the Yellow Vert paint the rear panel black if so it looks great.

yes, he painted it himself... it's flat black, i believe... oh, he also missed 3rd gear in the drag.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
Originally posted by smashedheadcat
yes, he painted it himself... it's flat black, i believe... oh, he also missed 3rd gear in the drag.

yeah, i was going to say, it looked like he missed a gear... and i do like the paint

great vid man:thumbsup:

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
yup, josh, you are getting good at those vids for sure. you guys should hear his car in real life. sh#t sounds good. :bowdown:

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Thanks everyone. I'll get better at editing the vids in the future. I'm enjoying making these things. Gotta love the new camera.. :thumbsup:

PATSSLO88GT

nice vid man sweet car i liked the music it went well with the vid also whaere is that track it doesnt look to good but looks can be decieving

I m a new member but not an svt owner hope u guys dont mind:rockon:

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Originally posted by PATSSLO88GT
nice vid man sweet car i liked the music it went well with the vid also whaere is that track it doesnt look to good but looks can be decieving

I m a new member but not an svt owner hope u guys dont mind:rockon:

Thanks..... That track is 411 Dragway, up around Pigeon Forge, TN.

Josh

PATSSLO88GT

Thanks..... That track is 411 Dragway, up around Pigeon Forge, TN.

Josh

it just looks like a piece of street that they closed down and put up a tree and a board do they not work on that track also whats the elev. out there

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Hey Josh,

Where's the vid of you racing this car? :p

KIF_0046.gif

Good job on the video...I wish I had some footage from that night.:(

Dave

smashedheadcat

Established Member
You didn't get me by much....... considering you were on BFG's, no headlight, and over 100 more ft lbs of torque than I have. :D ;) I told my buddy Jack (jackers) I ran against a pullied '03........ and I saw nothing, nothing, nothing, TAIL-LIGHTS! Your car is fast fast!!

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
Hey Josh,

Where's the vid of you racing this car? :p

Good job on the video...I wish I had some footage from that night.:(

Dave

Thanks for the props on the video.... And we raced before I realized the camera was in my arm rest. I would have put our race in the vid as well, but we I didn't get it on tape. I'd like to race ya again. You coming to the SCMC drag event?? I'll bring the 97 for a weapon this time. :thumbsup:

Josh

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Thanks for the props on the video.... And we raced before I realized the camera was in my arm rest. I would have put our race in the vid as well, but we I didn't get it on tape. I'd like to race ya again. You coming to the SCMC drag event?? I'll bring the 97 for a weapon this time. :thumbsup:

Josh

The 97 Hmmmm........I don't know if I'll be down.....but if I do "cough (nitrous) cough" it should be fun :burnout: :beer:

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
The 97 Hmmmm........I don't know if I'll be down.....but if I do "cough (nitrous) cough" it should be fun :burnout: :beer:

I'd understand if you didn't make it down...... It's a long drive. Even for me. But, my 97 is packing *cough nitrous* cough, excuse me* too. :D It'll be fun. Check it out......

http://forums.modulardepot.com/flyshow.php?&showid=185

Users who are viewing this thread