Track Runs in 424ci Mustang GT

METALBEAST

Best of Both Worlds
Established Member
This is a video I made of my buddy John's (AKA Preacherman) 1993 Mustang GT at Paradise Drag Strip on July 28th. DA was HORRIBLE. We still have some motor tuning and suspension tweaking to do to get her just right. Hope to get some good runs on the bottle and some runs at SDR. RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS

http://southeastmusclecars.com/videos/metalbeast/preacherman.wmv

METALBEAST

Best of Both Worlds
Established Member
cobraboy169 said:
sweet car. what all is in there to support the 484?

Its 424 cubic inches. Its a stroked 351W. Without getting into too much detail, its got some sick Edelbrock heads, solid roller cam (nitrous grind), Super Victor Intake, Demon 1000 CFM carb. All the runs minus the last were on motor.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Can we get one with no music? Other than not being able to hear the car the video is badass!

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
hey, i know that track! only requirement is a helmet. other than that, anything goes. also made my first 6 sec. pass there. ahh. memories. and it wasnt uphill like Dallas was. even though i miss that track bigtime.

METALBEAST

Best of Both Worlds
Established Member
Thanks guys! This is the first video I have ever made. I tried to emphasize the music in this one. On the next one with this Mustang, I will definately moderate the music quite a bit. I should have MANY more videos of cars from my site coming very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread