Track results

COTA'00 L

Went to the track last night, I had a pretty good night. My best run was a 8.19 with a 1.77 60ft. on Nitto DRs. I only lost once due to bad traction. The deal with these tires is that you have to heat them up, stage and take off, cant let them cool off. I think I would have done much better with some Hoosier Slicks. Heres the slip.

MaxPower

She likes Spaghetti
Established Member
Nice 60' times!! Dont know my 1/8mile ETs, but sure looks like you're screaming!:burnout:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Nice 60's and yes that is about a 12.4 or so. Definitely agree you would be better off with hoosiers than nitto's.

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
thats great!! wow your truck is hauling!!. man I was about to go last night too... damn... The best time I got Last week was 8.06 in the cobra!!

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
I forgot my drag radials at work and I was to lazy to go pick them up and swap them. its not too far away but my guys usually put them on the car in the morningand its 2 trips cause only one fits in the trunk at a time...

My L is almost ready hope fully about 2 more weeks. I'm dieing to drive it.

There will be an event on sunday the 1st. You should do good with DR's if you go, I'm going and another couple of buds..

COTA'00 L

Im also waiting on the results of your truck, are you going for more boost? Ill be doing mine next year in the summer after I pay off certain things. My truck has 26,000 its still in very good shape.

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
yup more boost more boost! Going to go with the KB@20psi. I don't like KB but I don't have a choice. Who knows when the works is going to come out and 1G more for 10 hp more doesn't sound like a good deal. Plus a 50 shot N2O to cool things of (not really for the power but for its cooling properties)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by auyon
yup more boost more boost! Going to go with the KB@20psi. I don't like KB but I don't have a choice. Who knows when the works is going to come out and 1G more for 10 hp more doesn't sound like a good deal. Plus a 50 shot N2O to cool things of (not really for the power but for its cooling properties)

Hey Art, keep us posted. Sounds like she's going to be a friggin beast. :beer: :beer: :beer:

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
I'm so eager to find out too... I've been waiting on my heads for a while now. Im so pi$$ed at the porting shop my mech took them to. I'm to the point were I might just buy some 2003's. I know they are ripping me off. I might just end up sueing. I've already given them over 1K on valves and cams and I've yet to see them. and they've refused to let me see the valves or the cams...

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
If you find the right people you will get it done for about half the price. If everything turns out ok. I'll be about 3.5K instead of over 8K. Oh and I already had head problems it will be cheaper if your heads are O.K.

plus you could go with the ross pistons. they are less expensive too.they raise your compression to 9.2.(I think don's bolt did that.) that way you can run less psi and have more power.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread