Track Day - Open Test and Tune at Silver Dollar - 30 bucks to run all day

skipthedrummer

Established Member
Hey guys,

A website that I'm on hosts a track twice a year.

It's at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, GA.

It's probably the most fun I've ever had at the track. It was the first time I ran my Lightning when I was younger. There's no wait times and you can hotlap if you really wanted to.

10 bucks to spectate, and 20 bucks to run.

Plus, they're....lax....on the tech. So if you don't comply with running at Commerce but want some test and tune time.

Here's the banner they made for this event, I'm just going to copy it so all the info get's on here.

Love to see some of yall out! I've met some Lightning guys from this forum in years past.

spring2013.png

MattACK

Established Member
The last MCE track day was pretty awesome. Some real nice vipers and GTRs were there to boot... Walking 9 and 10 second quarter miles, it was depressing, lol

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
I might be game depending on work. Nice track. I've been out there before for random t&t nights.

skipthedrummer

Established Member
For anyone in the ATL area that wants to, there is a convoy/cruise down to the track that morning :

"For the North Side folks, there will be a convoy meeting at Starbucks on Barrett Parkway at 6:30AM leaving no later than 7:00AM.

For the South Side folks, the North Side convoy will stop at the Days Inn parking lot ACROSS the street from Summit Racing in McDonough at 8:00AM leaving no later than 8:30AM."

MattACK

Established Member
Damnit, I have finals the following week. They will probably have one in the fall too, I'll be down for that. I'd love to get a baseline on the slobra.

Users who are viewing this thread