Track Burnout From Saturday

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member

The wife of a friend of mine shot this video of my burnout last Saturday. She didn't shoot the launch or the race ... just the burnout. :shrug:

My launch was pretty good (1.62 60') but I missed third gear so I let off before the eighth. :rollseyes

We're putting new axles and drag studs in this weekend and I'm screwing the wheels to the tires so I don't slip a tire and pull the valve stem out of the tubes.

Anyway, plug into a system with a powered subwoofer and turn it up !!! ... Here's the vid:

http://amarilloracers.com/webvids/mach1burnout.wmv :coolman:

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
Looked good man. what rear suspension are you running? Also what RPM are you launching at??

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member
408GT said:
Looked good man. what rear suspension are you running? Also what RPM are you launching at??

Thanks !!! :)

4:10 gears, upper and lower control arms, 5-way adjustable drag struts, took out the factory mid-length sub-frame connectors and welded in full-length, tubular k-member ...

Dyno graph shows the power band starting at 4K but my best 60' times are consistently better when I launch at 5K ... hence, the axles and hardened studs. :coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread