track attack

fredfred

Established Member
Well I bought my New 2013 Boss 302. Just over a month ago. I don't
think I will be able to make it to the track attack. I am trying to get an idea on how much I would be able to sell my track attack pass for?? I know a few people have bought the boss'es pre-owned and would like to take advantage of.

Thanks!!

Fred

Vista6019

Established Member
The Track Attack is tied to your VIN and with the original Registered owner..dont know if you would be able to do this but good luck..!

cbj5259

Established Member
It must be used by the original owner. The owner can bring a family member or a guest but its tied to the original owner. No resale value.

Sent from my sharona

TRDon

Established Member
If you play it off that the person going for you is an in law or some relative of some sort, they can go in your place. It says it in the participation pack you get. it will still probably be set up by the owner of the car and all arrangements will be made throuh him, but the rules of who goes as the owner are pretty lenient it seems.

It would cost 1300 if you go as a driving guest, so less than that. If you were going to try to get a used owner a hand in doing it, just be a nice guy and let the person have it if you cant. Thats what i would do, and i am by no means well off. Everybody is trying to make a buck. What ever happened to good will.

Last edited:

mvic1518

Established Member
Have you received your owners gift package? It has information on the track attack in it. I think you can also google search Miller motorsports boss track attack and get the information you need that way. It will have available dates and I think as long as you have your vin# should be no problem. I see you live in Modesto, where did you buy your Boss? Hope this helps.

fredfred

Established Member
I was not going to try to sell it for that much. I would not give it away either. I may have a local deal pending.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Well I bought my New 2013 Boss 302. Just over a month ago. I don't
think I will be able to make it to the track attack. I am trying to get an idea on how much I would be able to sell my track attack pass for?? I know a few people have bought the boss'es pre-owned and would like to take advantage of.

Thanks!!

Fred

I gave my track attack to a member here who became my brother inlaw coincidentally the very same day :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread