Track Apps 0-60. Who's tried it?

mtrsprt

Established Member
Just got my best on the way home from work. I'm pumped! LOL..:D

Previous best was 4.6 (which I thought was decent?).

New best.... 4.4! Using regular key, and a soft 2500 rpm launch. No tire spin. Just a small chirp and she pulled away hard. Clean shift right @ 7K into 2nd.

Anyone else played around with it? What are you getting for times? Track key or not? Launch control? I seem to get slightly higher 0-60 times with the Track Key! :??:

I've also tried one 1/8th mile run. It was 8.5 @ 90.8mph. Might try a couple more in the near future.

Boss.jpg

bpmurr

Established Member
4.8 is the best for me so far but I need to play with it more.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I still havent tried it out.... You use the launch control at all with it??

kbroush

Established Member
I played around with it once and got a 5.6 0 to 60. But I was just messing around, short shifting and rolling in the throttle. Road and track recorded a best 0 to 60 of 4.0 seconds flat. Keep trying! lol

Sniper342

Established Member
I played around with it once and got a 5.6 0 to 60. But I was just messing around, short shifting and rolling in the throttle. Road and track recorded a best 0 to 60 of 4.0 seconds flat. Keep trying! lol

I think Road and Track and a lot of the other magazines subtract a roll out, which reduces the 0-60 time by about .3 secs. I don't think Track App subtracts roll out.

kbroush

Established Member
I think Road and Track and a lot of the other magazines subtract a roll out, which reduces the 0-60 time by about .3 secs. I don't think Track App subtracts roll out.

And im sure Road and Track do it on a prepped surface with a professional driver. Im running my car at a local drag race event next weekend. They prep the road we use and everything. I will play around with the 0to60 and 1/8th mile times. I played around with my 0to60 more this week and got a 4.7. Im getting better haha

justthebest

Driving like it's my job
Established Member
I'm still around the 5.5 mark, but that was definitely messing around. I do have to say that this pack of track apps is so entertaining - one of the best features of the car!

NJSP117

Established Member
I'm still around the 5.5 mark, but that was definitely messing around. I do have to say that this pack of track apps is so entertaining - one of the best features of the car!

That's the fun part...you can keep on trying to get a better time!

kbroush

Established Member
Does the track aps save your best times? I got a 0to60 time of 4.5 last week and I even had a passenger in the car. That was with regular key and traction control was on. I launched at 3k rpm with no spinning shifting in to 2nd at 7500 rpm.

Users who are viewing this thread