TPS Reading with Aeroforce

SoCalHarley

SC32VGT
Established Member
I just installed my new Aeroforce gauge. Best gauge so far..... anyway my Throttle Postion won't read above 92% even after adjusting the TPS idle voltage to .99... was at about .71 at idle. Whan at .71 it would read 90% at WOT. Throttle Body is fully open when accelerator is depressed to floor so there is no obstruction. At idle it reads 19% Throttle.... will it not reading 100% at WOT effect anything?
Thanks

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
The gauge is the best, by far. I have the dual setup with the SOS pods. The gauges took me about 2 minutes to install. They read off the factory sensors and all you have to do is plug them into the obd2 port. They display just about everything you can think of!

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
I take it this type of gauge is good for folks that don't want to run wires all over the place and just plugs directly into the OBD II port? What brand/model is that for the steering wheel though? That's neato looking.

Also how much is something like that? Looks like a nice gauge to have.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I take it this type of gauge is good for folks that don't want to run wires all over the place and just plugs directly into the OBD II port? What brand/model is that for the steering wheel though? That's neato looking.

Also how much is something like that? Looks like a nice gauge to have.

Well, the ease of install is certainly a selling point! The main benefit is that you don't really need any other gauges, as this gauge can read any parameter that you would ever want/need to measure, and you can see 2 different display readings at once, all on the same gauge. A lot of people opt for the dual gauge setup, because then you can display 4 different things at the same time, with only a dual gauge pod. I personally have mine in a cluster bezel, but bought the SOS pillar pod, and some Speedhut gauges, because they match the factory gauges so well. Don't get me wrong, the Aeroforce is the most functional gauge you can get (by far), but I personally prefer the matching analog gauges when they are in a visible location like a pillar pod...

Users who are viewing this thread