TPS Motorsports: 49ers Pat Willis' 07 Shelby GT500

brainpa

Established Member
Wha? Avatar stealer?

This thread just got interesting.:pop:

One nice GT 500..nice install OP

Haven't heard about this CORTEX suspension. Is is similar to Griggs?

Last edited:

MR. STALLION

Established Member
Wha? Avatar stealer?

This thread just got interesting.:pop:

One nice GT 500..nice install OP

Haven't heard about this CORTEX suspension. Is is similar to Griggs?

Sort of.....this stuff is pretty quiet though. I know the Griggs stuff is pretty noisy. We do alot of suspension stuff here @TPS and I will tell you.....The Cortex stuff is by far the nicest, quietest, most comfortable coilover/watts link combo i've seen

Umm why do you have a pic of my car in your sig?

Please remove, kthxbai.
:lol::lol::lol:

A quick heads up guys......car has been sold.
For those of you in the bay area who may see it now.....it belongs to Mr. Bill New.
Young guy, and friend of Mr. Willis
Look for Bill all over the bay area in it.....trust....you will hear it before you see it lol
Post has been edited now....

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member

Yea 98 Saleen cobra is correct.

BD9E6328-44F2-4E92-B9F8-4001450D4103-3062-000001B47BA96A2D.gif

randys14

Established Member
A quick heads up guys......car has been sold.
For those of you in the bay area who may see it now.....it belongs to Mr. Bill New.
Young guy, and friend of Mr. Willis
Look for Bill all over the bay area in it.....trust....you will hear it before you see it lol
Post has been edited now....

[youtube_browser]pCrjLVSapII[/youtube_browser]

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It wasn't meant to be poke at them, but this is just straight out false information especially when I saw this yesterday.

MR. STALLION

Established Member
It wasn't meant to be poke at them, but this is just straight out false information especially when I saw this yesterday.

You sir have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about.
Everytime I make a post.....you come in and make comments to stir the pot.
I don't know you, nor do I know your personal vendetta against me.
What I put in this post......is correct.
I was told to change the name of the owner of this car....by the person who bought the car in to me.
As he stated....he now owns the car.
If that is not the truth, then it's not my problem.
The person who paid the bill specifically told me to erase Mr. Willis' name from the postings.....as he had now purchased the car.
I have emails to confirm this.
But this is not why you brought this post back......and we both know it.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You sir have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about.
Everytime I make a post.....you come in and make comments to stir the pot.
I don't know you, nor do I know your personal vendetta against me.
What I put in this post......is correct.
I was told to change the name of the owner of this car....by the person who bought the car in to me.
As he stated....he now owns the car.
If that is not the truth, then it's not my problem.
The person who paid the bill specifically told me to erase Mr. Willis' name from the postings.....as he had now purchased the car.
I have emails to confirm this.
But this is not why you brought this post back......and we both know it.

Every post huh?? Check your threads homie. Actually I just checked.. Out of the past 98 threads you've started, I've commented in 2or3 of them!!! You don't really want me to stir the pot lol. I don't have a any vendetta against you or TPS! Actually I've given you guys tons of props and recommended plenty of people to you guys! And in your threads I always say so. Again You don't know me, and I have nothing against TPS or you, IF I did trust me you'd know it. And actually we did meet once, and you DID plenty of work for my Dad, and I even recommended my sister to bring her Mustang in for a Alternator replacement!!!

I don't care what emails you have. I thought it was interesting that you guys posted that it was sold, yet AED fixed things on it.. Nothing more nothing less.

SO If you know why I brought this thread back, please enlighten me!! I only brought it back so then you guys could change it back to Pat Willis' car.. BUT you guys already took it off your website and changed everything.. It is what it is, but trust me I don't have a issue with TPS, OR you..

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As the great American Rodney King once said "Can't we all just get along?" :D

BTW Chris I can honestly tell you I've been told various stories by Bill (Who said he owned it and was not Pat's car) about who owns or owned the car... first it was Pat Willis's car, then it was not because Bill now own's it. In fact, Bill told me personally it was NOT Pat Willis's car and to not call it Pat's car. Bill actually is employed by Pat. I honestly have no idea what the truth is any more....

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
As the great American Rodney King once said "Can't we all just get along?" :D

BTW Chris I can honestly tell you I've been told various stories by Bill (Who said he owned it and was not Pat's car) about who owns or owned the car... first it was Pat Willis's car, then it was not because Bill now own's it. In fact, Bill told me personally it was NOT Pat Willis's car and to not call it Pat's car. Bill actually is employed by Pat. I honestly have no idea what the truth is any more....

LOL, you know WE get along just fine :beer: lol.. I don't know why your manager thinks I have it out for him. I honestly looked at all the threads and only gave you guys props. And again we can confirm this through PM's to each other.. It's all good though, no hard feelings :beer:

Sounds like a cluster with that car ahahahaaha!! Sounds complicated for sure!!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
LOL, you know WE get along just fine :beer: lol.. I don't know why your manager thinks I have it out for him. I honestly looked at all the threads and only gave you guys props. And again we can confirm this through PM's to each other.. It's all good though, no hard feelings :beer:

Sounds like a cluster with that car ahahahaaha!! Sounds complicated for sure!!

Jay just had a bad day... it's all good :)

Like I said... I have no idea who owns what because I've been told several conflicting stories and as Jay said we have emails to confirm those stories also.... weird

Users who are viewing this thread