Toys for tots charity cruise in nc

homer302

Banned
Pics speak for themselves. We had a good time. 27 mile cruise, free T-shirt and hot dog...it was for a great cause........enjoy! The yellow New Edge GT is a E85 blower car that was on Pinks and the 2 tone brown SN95 is a 4.6 with some nasty cams.

IMG_2230.gif

IMG_2229.gif

IMG_2228.gif

IMG_2227.gif

IMG_2226.gif

IMG_2225.gif

IMG_2224.gif

IMG_2222.gif

IMG_2221.gif

IMG_2219.gif

IMG_2220.gif

IMG_2218.gif

IMG_2217.gif

IMG_2216.gif

IMG_2215.gif

IMG_2214.gif

IMG_2213.gif

IMG_2212.gif

IMG_2211.gif

IMG_2210.gif

IMG_2208.gif

IMG_2207.gif

IMG_2206.gif

IMG_2205.gif

IMG_2204.gif

Last edited:

Sloth

Whipple Crew Member
Established Member
Id hate to tell you but that is not the E85 car that was on pinks. Steve Shrader owns the E85 Gt, and that is not it. That thing you have posted is not it. Steve's car has a huge Pro-Dyno sticker on the windshield and is covered in E85 Decals. And that show was in Gastonia NC, it was held at Earl Tindol Ford.

Last edited:

10-43 This 03

Established Member
Id hate to tell you but that is not the E85 car that was on pinks. Steve Shrader owns the E85 Gt, and that is not it. That thing you have posted is not it. Steve's car has a huge Pro-Dyno sticker on the windshield and is covered in E85 Decals. And that show was in Gastonia NC, it was held at Earl Tindol Ford.

True...Steve is a good buddy of mine and he would have called me to join him if he was gonna be doing any cruising. Thats definately not his car because he doesn't run those wheels and no stickers.

homer302

Banned

True...Steve is a good buddy of mine and he would have called me to join him if he was gonna be doing any cruising. Thats definately not his car because he doesn't run those wheels and no stickers.

Ohhh God Bless....people keep reminding me why I hate this site. Many, many apologies. Please, please send me his address and I will personally send him a hand written apology. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BTW, it was not a show. Nothing was "held" at Tindol Ford. That is where the cruise for charity ended. and there are pictures of the Tindol Ford sign in my post so I am aware they were taken at Tindol. I was there. Unlike yourself. And yes since you asked, we donated a lot of toys to charity.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
It was raining here and look like it rained in those pics.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Alot of great looking cars there. The pics came out great!

I'm really digging the silver 1994-95 GT and the S197 with the "STROKER" banner across the windshield.

That thing you have posted is not it.

Please, don't try to hide your disdain :kaboom:

Last edited:

Sloth

Whipple Crew Member
Established Member
Ohhh God Bless....people keep reminding me why I hate this site. Many, many apologies. Please, please send me his address and I will personally send him a hand written apology. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BTW, it was not a show. Nothing was "held" at Tindol Ford. That is where the cruise for charity ended. and there are pictures of the Tindol Ford sign in my post so I am aware they were taken at Tindol. I was there. Unlike yourself. And yes since you asked, we donated a lot of toys to charity.

I wasnt being an asshole and no one here is making you post your stuff up on this site so keep your panties out of wad. I was simply stating that it was not Steve's car and since I know him personally I didn't want his ride being mistaken for a big yellow piece of shit you were referring to. And no I was not there, I could care less if it was a show or a cruise, I simply answered the mans question as to were the pictures were from. Great job for donating!!!!!!! And now you can go back to your wonderful thread. Just make sure you have your info right before posting. It sometimes helps not to look like such a douche afterward.:kaboom::kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread