Toyota!

4.6 Love

Established Member
What do you guyz think of my new sig? I changed it because on the previous ones a lot of azzholes talked BS (not from this site)about my chic to me and so in order to avoid it I made a new one. :) How about it?;-)

Last edited:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by dangerousmiguel
What do you guyz think of my new sig? I changed it because on the previous ones a lot of azzholes talked BS (not from this site)about my chic to me and so in order to avoid it I made a new one. :) How about it?;-)

Who is that? How does she ride?

Aaron_01

Banned
Nobody said "T O Y O T A" they said "T O Y Y O D A", you just misunderstood toots, theres a reason why your working in Hooters..... Her jugs seem kinda small for a hooters waitress if you ask me

4.6 Love

Established Member
The funny thing is that she sued hooters for false advertising and won the case....she got a brand new toyota and from the looks of the pic she got beat up!:) But good for her.
Its like if I was on ebay and was selling tickets for a chance to win a brand new 2003 cobra for a $100 bucks a ticket. After the contest was over and I presented the winner with a minaturized hot wheels version of a 2003 cobra I am asking to get sued!

Users who are viewing this thread