Toyota done lost it

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
I wonder low long before the ricers at the local cruise will be rolling their eyes at the idea of racing and start talking about gas mileage and carbon foot prints...

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
The ONLY thing I like about it is the side view mirrors.

+1 Thats the only thing I like also. Probably take awhile getting use to looking at a screen for the side view but i think they are pretty cool. The rest of the car....:xpl:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
HAHA omg what a POS. Just like the new CR-Z, at least the Prius still has a target market, but the CR-Z and the Lexus CT200h are just a joke. Would much rather have a TDI

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
And to think, after all these years... Who would have thought a prius could have been such a cool car? Nice job toyota! That whip looks sick son!!!! Add more NAWZZZ!!!

cobra_matt

Established Member
The more I look at that Prius the more I wonder how Toyota got to this point lol. They went from producing Supras along with bland and tasteless family cars, to just bland and tasteless family cars, and now onto this.

......right

So what was your point? You bash Mustangs any chance you get, even in a thread about a hideously ugly Prius. Ford is coming out with cars that people actually want while Toyota is working on monstosities such as this Prius. And since that hurts your feelings, you bring up cars that were designed by Ford during the oil embargo. You have no opinion on the link that the OP posted, you'd just rather divert the thread and go about your normal Mustang bashing ways.

......right.

Users who are viewing this thread