Toyo tire ?

johnnybusa

Established Member
Hey guys does anyone no who's a dealer for some toyo tires looking for so 315/35r toyo proxes tq for the back and some 275/40r toyo proxes ra1 for the front. Also will the 315/35r fit the stock wheel on my cobra..thanks johnny:burn:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Last edited:

johnnybusa

Established Member
Yes i still have the stock 9'' cobra wheel in the back..How bad will they buldge is there any pics out there also is any on tryed this tire's..

Tractionless1

Established Member
A 315/35 is not going to work on a 9" Here is a pic of a Toyo R888 305/35 on a 10" rim and it bulges almost too much for me. Have to run 17psi to get most of the tire on the ground.

DSC_0888.gif

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Check with svt4stv (Steve from True Forged). He's a Toyo dealer I believe. He's actually getting me a very good deal on mine which he's mounting on my new wheels. I'll post up on them as soon as I can, but I don't really know how much longer its gonna be until I get my wheels. He had to build two of them and that takes a little while.

Jroc

Established Member
If I'm not mistaken Toyo tires don't run undersized, which if true makes them one of the few Japanese tires that don't.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The 315 TQ's are what will be on my wheels. I'm hoping they'll be here sometime this coming week or at latest early next week but I haven't heard from Steve lately so I don't know what's going on. If I have them by this Friday I'm planning on going to Atco that night for a test if the weather is good.

Users who are viewing this thread