Touring the States

88_pony

Established Member
Hello all!

I Have a 3 week vacation period in july- Aug from my tour. I plan on traveling to the states. I was thinking of seeing the West coast. But I was wondering What would be some must see places with lots of sites to see and things to do? any suggestions for anything would help? thanks all!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I plan on doing the same thing except I'm starting from west virginia and going south west through all the states and eventually heading west and looping back around through the north of the country back to the eeast coast.

tj04cobra

Established Member
I plan on doing the same thing except I'm starting from west virginia and going south west through all the states and eventually heading west and looping back around through the north of the country back to the eeast coast.

Sounds like it'd be fun thru about the first state. The idea sounds cool tho.

firebird1999us

Established Member
Next year I'm driving out to the Grand Canyon with my dogs to meet my parents. They're flying in and renting an RV for us to spend a few weeks out there:beer:

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Next year I'm driving out to the Grand Canyon with my dogs to meet my parents. They're flying in and renting an RV for us to spend a few weeks out there:beer:

One of my favorite places, North Rim FTW :rockon:

-Brian

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
See the grand canyon, meteor crater, Crazy horse memorial, Mount Rushmore, national parks, etc.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
I can't wait till I have the time and money to go on a road trip around America.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
The black hills of south dakota on a bike is unreal,

those roads were made with bikes in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread