Touchdown Jesus statue hit by lightning

stolher

Live Free
Established Member
Okay Good, So looks like we'll be keeping the fire going in Hell

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
i was just about to post this. pretty ironic. my parents live near there, they call it "butter jesus" cause it looks like its made out of butter.

gatty1303

Established Member
i live about 7 miles from this and it is literally the only thing that people are talking about. people are saying its the beginning of the end of the world with the sinkhole, earthquakes, oil spill and now giant butter jesus burning to the ground. hahaha

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
i live about 7 miles from this and it is literally the only thing that people are talking about. people are saying its the beginning of the end of the world with the sinkhole, earthquakes, oil spill and now giant butter jesus burning to the ground. hahaha

Yeah people are idiots lol. Sucks to see something as ironic as this burn to the ground from lightning. What happened to old trees on farms getting struck instead :lol1:

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Funny thing is these morons don't get a clue, the statue cost 500K to build, and they are going to rebuild it, I would think that maybe these sheep are smart enough to figure out that god might want you finding another more productive way to spend 500K, like a way that actually helps pepole in need or something.

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Funny thing is thes morons don't get a clue, the statue cost 500K to build, and they are going to rebuild it, I would think that maybe these sheep are smart enough to figure out that god might want you finding another more productive way to spend 500K, like a way that actually helps pepole in need or something.

Seriously. $500,000 can buy a ton of food, clothing, and school supplies for the less fortunate.

Users who are viewing this thread