Totalled the Contour

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
Coming home late Sunday night. Roads where slick, car in front on me decides to slam the brakes as soon as the lignt turned yellow. I hit mine, started to slide. Just barely hit thier rear bumper. I kept sliding till I hit a concrete culvert. I was told the car did a 360 side ways flip landing front bumper first into the culvert totalling my car. I remember waking up to firemen trying to pry my door open. I don't really remember much of it. I rushed to the hospital with multiple strains and bruses. I was told I'm lucky to be alive. I've got some good pain killers to help dumb the fact that I don't have a SVT anymore. I really depressed and just thought I would share my story. :cryying:

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Good to hear you alive. That sounds like a nasty crash. Sorry to hear about your svt.

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
I haven't seen the car, but from what I'm told I'm lucky. Well I guess this is the last time I'll really be posting anything in the Contour forum. This really sux but I'm greatful to be alive. The car did everything it should have to protect the passangers. Thank you Blue Oval.

all costume SVT

Established Member
maby tou buy another one one day if it comes along, you never know, good thing she didn't take you with her!

Users who are viewing this thread