totalled cobra

ttoys00

Established Member
i dont know how the buyback ans stuff works from the insurance company. i had lien on it but the valued the car at more then i owed. now i am confused as shit about how i got about buying the car back. are they still going to pay me the diffrence from what i owed to how much they valued it at? then i can pay buyback price or what never did this stuff before andi am confused any help throguh pm on process would be grat thanks!

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
i dont know how the buyback ans stuff works from the insurance company. i had lien on it but the valued the car at more then i owed. now i am confused as shit about how i got about buying the car back. are they still going to pay me the diffrence from what i owed to how much they valued it at? then i can pay buyback price or what never did this stuff before andi am confused any help throguh pm on process would be grat thanks!

They will cut you a check minus the buyback price. Than you pay off the lien to get the title.

ttoys00

Established Member
ok guys sorry got everything figured out for the most part have till monday to make a decision to keep or not to keep call for info and or make offers on it. you would have to come get it though. thanks 10th!!!

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
pretty simple.

you owe X

they are writing you a check fo y

the balance "z" comes to you after the lein is paid in full

then you can buy it back after all that is done for "A" and sell it to me for "A" :)

ttoys00

Established Member
ok i got the buyback thing taken care of. the car would have to be picked up from columbus. so pm offers and or call for info and offers 706-405-8080

just so you guys know in GA there is paperwork that has to be done before i can get car back or get title not sure which one but bank is overnighting all paperwork needed to complete process

Last edited:

ttoys00

Established Member
updated with things i know are still good

last time at track 12.0 in kansas with a 1.89 60 that was in may

Last edited:

ttoys00

Established Member
going to keep it and sekk it bring it to my house and put in drive way. waiting for offers cant part out dont have the time

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
I'm local (kansas city) and would be more than willing to buy some parts from you or help you part it out if you want to.

Sorry to see this, and even more so that its SB!! Good luck man.

Users who are viewing this thread