Torque Monster... The Dyno!

Terminator03

banned
Dyno on a very Hot and Humid day (SAE Corrected). The Green is with the Nitrous and on a window switch spraying fromm only 3000 rpm - 6000 rpm.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Dude, that is AWESOME!!! How big of a shot and wet or dry? I assume you have a seperate program for that, how was the a/f??!!!

Terminator03

banned
Thanks man... A/F was a snap thanks to Paul and his programming. It is a Diablo Delta Flip Chip with two modes, Dry Kit with a fully converted return fuel system. Great results and sound like a damn rocket ship.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yow - got to love that N2O hit! Time to invest in tires if you have not yet done so .. that whack at 3 grand will spin street tires like nobody's business.

Terminator03

banned
Yeah... Before the eastern seaboard Black Out I had Discount Tire holding me two brand new 305 18's. Can't wait for the extra hook. The subframe connectors and Billet Stainless toe-link bars should help a ton too. Can't wait. :D

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I'm gonna have to check into that! Are they on their website yet. I need a price and away we go!! I'm sure it'll be hard stocking them for now!

Terminator03

banned
Not sure if they are on the website... but finding a tire dealer with them right now is slim pickn's. If i can remember correctly at Discount Tire they are like 530 or 540 for the pair. Bell Tire wanted almost 6 hundo for the pair and they didnt have them in stock. Cheers to Discount Tire (Second time they have come through for me)! :beer:

Terminator03

banned
And the most fun is the purge valve. Nothing better than pulling up to a hard ass and letting a 6 foot cloud loose. Waste of money but its of so fun. :-D

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Terminator03
Ooops sorry... It is a 100 HP shot. Actually netted a full 89 rwhp. :burnout:
I've always heard that you actually get more HP than the jet rating on a SCed application. 100 HP shot, WOW! I feel a juice kit coming on!!!

trey193

Established Member
Nice numbers especially torque. I saw you run the car at corral day and the car sounds wicked. What pulley combo does it have again?? Will you be at the NMRA's next month??? Take Care! Trey

2003snake

Established Member
I talked to Discount Tire Direct......said the Nitto's for the 18" wheels where not out yet?

They said they only have the Truck tires......(Lightning)

i8u

Established Member
(Note to self..... Watch out for yellow 03 in michigan)

Looks very strong.....

Congrats:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread