Torque app, oil pressure

333arod333

SVT Disciple
Established Member
I'm setting up the gauge layout for my torque app and can't find the oil pressure in the list they have to offer. Does anyone have the pid for it? I tried looking but couldn't find it. I know it should work because we obviously have an oil pressure sensor. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Or is it a mechanical only sensor that only a gauge can be hooked up to?

Anyone have any input on the torque app or gauge layouts or anything like that to add?

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
The stock sensor doesn't provide pressure values so even if you did find it, it would be useless. IIRC, the stock sensor just throws the gauge to normal as long as there is >6 psi

333arod333

SVT Disciple
Established Member
Did you go to manage PIDs under settings and add the ford predefined list?

No, didn't know that was an option I thought you just have to input custom PIDs. I'll give that a shot to see what else I'm missing.

The stock sensor doesn't provide pressure values so even if you did find it, it would be useless. IIRC, the stock sensor just throws the gauge to normal as long as there is >6 psi

Didn't know that. That's pretty clown.

333arod333

SVT Disciple
Established Member
So I set up the app with some gauges and it works pretty well. So I have IAT2, boost, coolant temp, and volts. Problem is I don't know what gauges to add anymore. I heard some people talking about measuring exhaust temperature, but that gauge didn't provide any info when I loaded it. It was just blank. I tried fuel pressure at the rail and pump, nothing. I tried cylinder head temp, nothing. Etc.

So what gauges are you guys running for these cars?

bigmoose

Established Member
Those sensors you mention do not exist on the car. The tool is generic so it has all the ford sensors, just not all pertain to your car. You should add fuel pump duty cycle. For it to work you need to go into vehicle profile and enable the alternate obd header option.

333arod333

SVT Disciple
Established Member
Those sensors you mention do not exist on the car. The tool is generic so it has all the ford sensors, just not all pertain to your car. You should add fuel pump duty cycle. For it to work you need to go into vehicle profile and enable the alternate obd header option.

Will do. Thanks man.

Any other suggestions?

Tractionless1

Established Member

Unless you're running return in which case it's pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread