Torque app no airfuel or Eot readings

Drkadrk

Established Member
So, I recently set up my torque app with the correct Ford pid list, but It still wont give me any air/fuel reading or engine oil temp regardless of what I do..:shrug:
also It reads 11psi max boost and I have a 2.76 upper so I believe its a bit higher than that. (tuned by vmp on sct) Help appreciated.

LS1toSVT

Established Member
I dont get those either, also I dont think the boost gauge is accurate either. The ecu only goes up to 14ish if I recall correctly. Why you're only seeing 11 idk.

Drkadrk

Established Member
Lol thats basically what I wanted it for..a/f and oil temp. But ait2 is good at least. I know someone on here has got to know. A theory of mine is that my o2s are cancelled in the tune, but again just a guess.

Posted via Topify using Android

LS1toSVT

Established Member
Then you'll need a wideband for a/f. Not sure if our cars monitor oil temp and we just need the correct pid for it or not.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
The stock O2 sensors are narrowband and our cars don't have oil temp sensors only oil pressure.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
So, I recently set up my torque app with the correct Ford pid list, but It still wont give me any air/fuel reading or engine oil temp regardless of what I do..:shrug:
also It reads 11psi max boost and I have a 2.76 upper so I believe its a bit higher than that. (tuned by vmp on sct) Help appreciated.

Where did you get the list from? Thx

Drkadrk

Established Member
Assuming you mean the pid ford list, yes it will load automatic when plugged in with the paid version. It's 5 bucks can't go wrong and much better features.

Users who are viewing this thread