Tork Tech hood scoop

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Tork-Tech GT style extended hood scoop.

This scoop can be used for anybody using the Tork-Tech M112 adaptor setup on a 99-04 GT, and will cover the eaton or whatever blower you plan to use

The scoop has a fresh coat of Z1 Oxford white. I spend a good chunk cleaning the scoop- the mold isnt perfect, but the scoop is gorgeous from the outside. The underside is unfinished, as I planned on painting it black there to match the underhood area. All of the studs are intact and undamaged, as is the scoop grill, mounting points, etc.

Located in Albany, NY. Asking price is 200, includes paypal/shipping.or make an offer- I need to clean out some parts.

2012-04-19183826.jpg

2012-04-19183836.jpg

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Why couldn't this have been for sale last year! Ugh, I wish I still had my stock hood to put this on!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Haha I just saw the date! You posted it up about 4 months after I had my car together and had already bought an 01 Cobra hood, I looked everywhere for one of these last winter and was dissapointed they didnt sell them new anymore!

Tye

Established Member
Sent you a message on one of the other forums, do you have this for sale still, been looking for one.

Users who are viewing this thread