Tork Tech Guys, Another Question

SILVER_SVT_GT

Established Member
Vacuum routing question. There are 3 nipples on back of blower (4 total). One large upper 1/2", an upper and lower 3/8", and the one on the plenum.

FRPS, Vac/Boost gauge, and upper nipple on boost bypass valve to 3/8" lower nipple back of blower. Boost side.

Small diameter canister vacuum to plenum. Vacuum side.

AC line from firewall to 3/8" upper on back of blower. Vacuum side.

Block off large 1/2" nipple (back of blower).

1) Does that sound right? If not, please school me.
2) How did you tie all the lines into one another so it doesn't look like a total hack job? So I don't end up with a bunch of T fittings, splices, and connectors.

Beginning tear down this weekend. Tork Tech is officially on its way.

Thanks guys.

SILVER_SVT_GT

Established Member
This seem about right? Only difference is that I am planning on routing both valve cover vents to a Moroso oil breather catch can.

IMG_0754.jpg

superstang01

Established Member
You will also need a block off plate for the EGR and one where the MAP sensor goes inthe eaton (gt doesnt use the cobra MAP sensor)

SILVER_SVT_GT

Established Member
MAP? I gotcha. Think they also call that IAT2 sensor? I have both block of plates. The brand of gauges I have is Glowshift. They sell a duel needle air temp gauge. 0° to 300°. Going to install one air temp sensor in that IAT2 port on blower and then buy a coolant temp sensor. Weld a bung in my heat exchanger.

So my duel needle gauge that has red and green needles, one will read blower air temp, other will read blower coolant temp.

That's the plan anyway. We'll see if it works.

superstang01

Established Member
i just use my tuner for air temp! that sounds like a lot of work for a water temp gauge. I am going to put mine in line somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread