Torch Red paint on hold???

RedSnake

Mustang Purist
Established Member
I just heard from the dealer I'm trying to order an '03 Cobra from that all first run orders for Torch Red cars have been put on hold. Anybody got any details on this? :??:

COBRAJIM9999

Established Member
2003 TORCH RED COBRA

My dealerships first 2003 cobra convert which happens to be my car is supposssed to get built week of 5/13 anmd delivery shows currently week of 5/27. My car is chassis number 204 and the other two cobra's we are getting show the same delivery date as mine. The only hold on Cobra's was the polished wheels option number 64v. Now the first cobra we were due to receive has showed a built date of 5/6 and got moved to 5/13. That might be delay you were told about anything other than that was wrong. I am both the owner of an 01 cobra convertible and a svt, roush, and saleen salesperson. As for the comment by EdZ I tell the truth and maybe the dealers he deals with suck but don't group us all together eh. :nono:

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Jim if I have offended you I am truly sorry.

So now that we know you are a dealer how much of a discount can you get us on subsiquent orders, thinking about a Mach I for a daily driver????

Users who are viewing this thread