Torch Red 03 Cobra part out

mustangvick

Im the new king of cleve.
Established Member
radio
window protector trim outside driver door
is abs sensor for rear brakes different from gt sra?
fogs and bezels
44108 shipped

Ironhandx

Established Member
I'm in the market for a full IRS. I see the brakes and springs are gone but thats no big deal, would have probably replaced anyways. What I'm really concerned with is the IRS itself and the rear diff. Are there any mods to it? How much would you be looking for for it?

Also could you get it out of the car so I can either have it picked up for shipping or would you be able to drop it at a trucking company?

Pritch

Moneypit hobbyist
Established Member
Sorry guys everything is pretty much gone, i only have a few misc items left. I'll respond to the stuff i still have, thanks.

Pritch

Moneypit hobbyist
Established Member
I'm in the market for a full IRS. I see the brakes and springs are gone but thats no big deal, would have probably replaced anyways. What I'm really concerned with is the IRS itself and the rear diff. Are there any mods to it? How much would you be looking for for it?

Also could you get it out of the car so I can either have it picked up for shipping or would you be able to drop it at a trucking company?

The IRS from this car is sold but i still might be able to help you out with this, a buddy of mine had one he was selling. Ill check and let you know.

brady_f

Established Member
Looking for this panel in excellent condition:

WTF.gif

Users who are viewing this thread