top thrill dragster: roller coaster

DET_SVT02

Established Member
dude I got right back in line after waiting over an hour for the 1st ride funny thing is the whole ride is around 15 secs long

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
Did you have a lap harness, or an over the shoulder harness? Last year we went, and it was closed. The rumor was somebody fell off and died. Well, we looked at the cars, and they only had lap bars, which really made me wonder. My Aunt claimed that they had shoulder harnesses on it when she went this summer.

DET_SVT02

Established Member
just a lap harness as soon as it launches it pins you back so hard, and sometimes it doesnt make it up the 1st hill, they have a sign that says dont be alramed if you dont clear the 1st hill the ride will safely return to the start position. Its so fun hell of a rush.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
My ex and I went to Knotts Berry Farm a few months back. They had a ride there based on the same design but wasn't nearly as high or fast as this. I can't imagine the rush of this. I am definitely gonna go.

DET_SVT02

Established Member
Originally posted by stevenscamaross
My ex and I went to Knotts Berry Farm a few months back. They had a ride there based on the same design but wasn't nearly as high or fast as this. I can't imagine the rush of this. I am definitely gonna go.

you ll love it I highly recommend it to all of you there so many fun rides at that park, funny thing is not many people have heard of it. Bring a pepsi can w/the $10 off on the back of it and its only $35 to get in .

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
They had a bunch of coasters on the National Geographic Channel the other night. This was the last one they showed, and the longest segment! I am dying to get up there to see what Cedar Point is all about. I would drive the 1800 miles just to ride that thing once, get back in the car, and head home. Thats sweet that you got to ride it! :rockon:

DET_SVT02

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_H
They had a bunch of coasters on the National Geographic Channel the other night. This was the last one they showed, and the longest segment! I am dying to get up there to see what Cedar Point is all about. I would drive the 1800 miles just to ride that thing once, get back in the car, and head home. Thats sweet that you got to ride it! :rockon:

1800 miles is worth the 15 seconds:D

but like I said theres alot of other awesome coasters there plus they have a water park and really cool lodges to stay at. At night they have laser shows so you always get your moneys worth.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Cedar Point is awesome. I had a season pass the last couple of years until this crappy summer when I have not had any completely free days. Top Thrill is damn cool and whole park is even better at night. :thumbsup:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I thought cedar point blew away all the other roller coaster parks on the planet. From all the specials ive seen, it seems that way...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I took my ex-fiancee to Cedar Point for the weekend a couple of years ago for her birthday. What an awesome park! It was the last weekend it was open and it was under 20 degrees outside at night, but it was amazing. They hadn't built Top Thrill Dragster yet, but Millennium Force rules! :beer:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by thefrush
Magic Mountain > Cedar point

:D I love this argument.

Never been there.

Aptos? I had an ex girlfriend that came here from there. Are there lots of hot chicks there? She was so damn hot, if all the girls look like her there I might have to move. :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread