Top three horror movies.

JD_2001_svt

Established Member
Well since it's 6-6-6, I'd like to know what everyone's three favorite scary movies are. I'm going to say....

The Exorcist
The Exorcist 3
The Omen

The Shining is another one. Toss up between it and the Omen. Only reason I didn't choose it is because Nicholson makes me laugh a lot in it.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I think its 1982 movie: The Thing with Kurt Russel that takes place in Antarctica. No animation in that movie, old school scary. That is my favorite.

Dave

JD_2001_svt

Established Member
dtheo said:
I think its 1982 movie: The Thing with Kurt Russel that takes place in Antarctica. No animation in that movie, old school scary. That is my favorite.

Dave

Man that sounds familiar, but I don't know if i've seen it. I might have to check it out.

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
3 movies that scared the crap out of me the most...

Pet Cemetary
Blair Witch Project
- flame if you want, but the drive home through back roads to take my ex home after the theatre sucked. :eek:
The Ring - kids are creepy

As for my favourites...any of the Elm Street series, or the Friday the 13th series...and Texas Chain Saw Massacre...origional or extra Jessica Beil crispy...take your pick.

Maybe I'll go see the Omen 2nite :pop:

JD_2001_svt

Established Member
Yeah Pet Cemetary was good. It surprises me that King's movies can be scary for as mainstream as he is. And the Ring was another good one, in my opinion it's the only real scary movie that has come out in quite some time.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Not a movie..but playing Condemned..scares the crap out of me more than any movie has

JD_2001_svt

Established Member
I'm not much of a gamer, but Silent Hill 2 was creepy as hell too. The 1st, 3rd, and 4th ones didn't scare me much though. Never played Condemned.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
dtheo said:

Dave

The Thing, by John Carpenter. Excellent movie!

MarlboroMan

Established Member
The FOG :D....Kidding. Dont know about the scariest but my favorite are:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
The Shining
Halloween

To add a few. Im really liking Rob Zombie and his twisted movies. I thought both House of 1000 Corses and The Devils Rejects were sick, twisted, and creative. Both badass movies!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

klonoa

Established Member
MarlboroMan said:
The FOG :D....Kidding. Dont know about the scariest but my favorite are:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
The Shining
Halloween

To add a few. Im really liking Rob Zombie and his twisted movies. I thought both House of 1000 Corses and The Devils Rejects were sick, twisted, and creative. Both badass movies!!! :rockon:
Well your lucky then, because Rob Zombie is making the new Holloween movie.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
The Exorcist
The Omen
The Ring

When I seen the Exorcist and the Omen at the theater those 2 movies scared the crap out of me. Exorcist and Omen is not scary as some of these movies coming out today but imo they are the best horror movies.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The Ring
The Ring 2
The Exorcist (not sure)

Even talking about the Ring movies give me hardcore chills. Things that stick in my mind are the girl crawling up the well after the girl and the girl behind the kid in the pictures he took in the mirror. Both from Ring 2.

Users who are viewing this thread