Top Line X pipes?

Xjman1

Established Member
Any one here use them? Look like a Magna Flow but much cheaper in cost. I am told it is the same pipe minus the name? Need real world input.

Thanks,
Joe

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
can't say i've ever heard of Top Line X pipes.. only ones used around here are bassani/magnaflow/upr/dr gas/mrt/prochamber midpipes.. stick to quality if you are unsure. how much to these normally retail? I always say "you get what you pay for"

Xjman1

Established Member
Appears to be a STANGNET brand. I talked to the guy and he says they are made by Magnaflow and he buys them minus their name, thus can offer them for $389 versus $450+ for the Magnaflows? Since they are the ones selling them I just need some back up from actual users out there. Is it the same quality, performance, and fit? Hmmmmmm......

03DOHC

Established Member
I like magnaflow cats they seem to be better than the cats bassani uses. If you are going with a catted x-pipe and it uses magnaflow cats they are pretty good. I've seen and heard of too many bassani cats take a crap. Never heard of the mfgr you're asking about though. sorry.

RossSVT

Established Member
If your looking for brand name Magnaflow contact John at completeexhaust.com. You will not believe the pricing.

Xjman1

Established Member
Originally posted by RossSVT
If your looking for brand name Magnaflow contact John at completeexhaust.com. You will not believe the pricing.

Yep, got the Cat Back from him. Great price and service.

Joe

Hi-PSI

Established Member
Who makes the cats that Steeda uses and sells? I heard it was Magnaflow, anybody confirm? I've seen/heard them, they fit and work nice. I think they are selling 4 about $399.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
The guys at stangnets partshopper sell alot more than Top Line brand. They meet and beat all prices on magnaflow. I just picked up a Maggy Catback for a solid axle swap. Cheap, and got here quick. The guys are great over there. I say give them a shot. They are backordered on their build your own catbacks for about another month though.

jack

Users who are viewing this thread