Top Gun Run, 2 MHP C63s, Results/Vid!!!

Fourcam330

Established Member
We had 2 C63s running today, Dads C63 ([email protected] Q/F in World) and a tune/filters only car that ran 11.89@118-119 in the quarter a few weeks ago on MT DRs.

The tune/filter car ran:

Run #1 - 167 mph
Run #2 - 166 mph (Owner's wife drove)
Run #3 - 168 mph
Run #4- 172.1 mph

Race weight: 4100lbs inc driver (with owner, -100lbs for wife)

Air temp was 78F around 2PM

Keith's S3 (less cams) ran (VBox Verified):

177.87 mph
178.21 mph
179.10 mph
180.73 mph

Race weight: 3840lbs w/out driver (+180-200lbs) including cage

S3 (Barolo Red) in foreground, Tune/Filters (Black) Background:

attachment.php

S3 launching:

[ame=http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/mikej22/?action=view&current=MOV00460.flv]Nasty C63 video by mikej22 - Photobucket[/ame]

There were a few 2009 CTS-Vs running, I don't believe any went over 165. Bolt-on and tune GT-R went 174mph, 530whp 135i (larger turbos, meth, spray) went 178mph, stock CLK BS 63 went 162mph, etc.

venomws6

Established Member
Very nice I ove those C63s really sexy sedan..

Great work how much power do you think either car have??

venomws6

Established Member
any idea what the Density Altitude was? i heard they had 10 mph tailwinds? i see that a Ford GT went 253 mph in the mile

Which Ford GT ?? Is it the white with Blue stripes?

Thats a new 1 mile Record right :rockon: I've seen 500rwhp Busa runs the same MPH that car must be over or close to 1400rwhp :eek::bowdown:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Very nice I ove those C63s really sexy sedan..

Great work how much power do you think either car have??

Thanks bro!!

The tune/filter car has around 550HP, the S3 car has 615HP.

any idea what the Density Altitude was? i heard they had 10 mph tailwinds? i see that a Ford GT went 253 mph in the mile

Da was +500' early in the day with no winds, it increased to +1500ft by 2-3pm. Later in the day there were 6-10mph tail/crosswinds on and off.

Ford GT kicked ASS!!!! 993 Porsche Turbo spun out at around 160 but was safe...

Last edited:

venomws6

Established Member
Fourcam I dynoed C63 once and made 370rwhp is that right?? after tune made 400rwhp!!!

I'm assuming your talking Engine HP Right?

Fourcam330

Established Member
Fourcam I dynoed C63 once and made 370rwhp is that right?? after tune made 400rwhp!!!

370rwhp SAE on 98 RON sounds right for a stocker, 400rwhp post tune is low. We average 435-445rwhp SAE (5th gear, 1:1) on 93 octane/98 RON post tune on a DJ with just tuning.

What kind of dyno and what kind of tune are you running?

I'm assuming your talking Engine HP Right?

Yes those are crank numbers. Keith is right at 500rwhp and Jim is around 440rwhp.

Thanks!

1BadDaddy

Established Member
Hans Christian Freakin' Andersen (a.k.a FourCam330), please tell me that you aren't serious. All of the facts please. 15mph (that's FIFTEEN MILES PER HOUR) tailwinds. TAILWINDS, as in from behind. The same way you like to approach your customers. MORE FACTS: NO PASSENGER SEAT. NO EXHAUST. THE DIRECTION OF THE RUN WAS CHANGED FROM WEST TO EAST TO ACCOMMODATE THE TAILWIND. Tell me I'm wrong and you will prove that you are FULL OF CRAP once again. I WAS THERE. Is your next big mph attempt going to be down the Empire State Building? Get real man. A corrected MPH run, taking in to consideration the TAILWINDS, LACK OF PASSENGER SEAT, and LACK OF EXHAUST, would be 173 and that is generous. You know it. Come clean and put all of your BS behind you. Day One, Year One. There's no better time to start than the present. Leave the winds for flying your kite Hans, not accurate MPH runs.

:bash:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So the Ford GT run does not count because of the tail wind? The fore mentioned race weight of both c63 should take into all accounts of the materials in the cars.

The fore mentioned other cars running in the same conditions should also give insight that it was a good day to run. The comparison facts are there if you choose to read and comprehend them. You are correct the specific facts just are not there. I dont usually see exact gas gauge readings(weight, and balance) and tread depth readings to give credence to certain runs.

We do have the vbox result though...

1BadDaddy

Established Member
Students, please memorize the following equation:

MHP - (15MPH)T/W + (PASS SEAT)LBS + EXH = (TRUE)MPH

Therefore, MHP does not equal MPH.

For those of us doing the math!

MHP: Inflated Numbers, Hocus-Pocus Misdirection, Unfounded Egos, False Hopes, Empty Promises

Fourcam330

Established Member
Hans Christian Freakin' Andersen (a.k.a FourCam330), please tell me that you aren't serious. All of the facts please. 15mph (that's FIFTEEN MILES PER HOUR) tailwinds. TAILWINDS, as in from behind. The same way you like to approach your customers. MORE FACTS: NO PASSENGER SEAT. NO EXHAUST. THE DIRECTION OF THE RUN WAS CHANGED FROM WEST TO EAST TO ACCOMMODATE THE TAILWIND. Tell me I'm wrong and you will prove that you are FULL OF CRAP once again. I WAS THERE. Is your next big mph attempt going to be down the Empire State Building? Get real man. A corrected MPH run, taking in to consideration the TAILWINDS, LACK OF PASSENGER SEAT, and LACK OF EXHAUST, would be 173 and that is generous. You know it. Come clean and put all of your BS behind you. Day One, Year One. There's no better time to start than the present. Leave the winds for flying your kite Hans, not accurate MPH runs.

:bash:

What's with the random trolls on this site these days?

1) Keith has our FULL Exhaust consisting of Longtubes, mids, AND catback. Tell me, how do you miss twin 3" tailpipes sticking out of the back of the car? A: You weren't there and are talking out of your ass. You can even see the tailpipes in the video ROFL.

Keith did run over some debris on the highway Saturday in Orlando which did rip his carbon fiber rear diffuser off so he ran without one, it weighs 1.2lbs so I guess we should take that into account as well, however if anything this wouldn't net more MPH.

2) No front pass seat to equal out the weight the 6 point cage added (seat is 54lbs cage weighs 63lbs so still up 9lbs on a non caged car) race weight was still 3840lbs as POSTED +180 to 200lb driver = over 4000lbs.

3) Keith trapped over 177 again VBox verified at the LAST Miami Mile event.

4) Tailwind only happened after 12pm when it began to heat up. Keith ran 178.21 at 9:00AM with ZERO wind.

So in summation, blow me hater, too bad the only other C63 that had the balls to run was a Eurocharged tuned car. :loser:

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Students, please memorize the following equation:

MHP - (15MPH)T/W + (PASS SEAT)LBS + EXH = (TRUE)MPH

Therefore, MHP does not equal MPH.

For those of us doing the math!

MHP: Inflated Numbers, Hocus-Pocus Misdirection, Unfounded Egos, False Hopes, Empty Promises

Awwww. I smell a jealous competitor or wanna be.

1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 60-130, dyno and standing mile, we own them all with anything 63 AMG. :loser:

At the same event we saw a stock CLK BS run 162-166mph, a stock E90 M3 going 158-162, a modded GTR run 174mph, '530rwhp 135i run 178, 09 CTS-Vs that didn't break 165, etc. etc.

Take your butt hurt elsewhere troll. :rolleyes:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Steady 15mph tailwind btw. Gusts were higher.

No wind in the morning when the first passes were made, still ran 178 :burn::lol: Also the wind was not a direct tailwind NOR was it constant 15mph, it was 6-10mph and out of the WSW.

If you're going to attempt to talk shit to me bring your A game bitch. ;-)

1BadDaddy

Established Member
Will next MHP standing mile be from a 30mph roll which won't be disclosed?

Me a hater? C'mon man.

I'm Sgt. Friday...Please, only the facts Ma'am.

Users who are viewing this thread