Top Gear Tests Z06 Vett

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
Gearbox from a tractor???? god this this man dogs american cars.....
He's just salty because the new Z06 Vette destroyed many of the previous lap times held by European cars (i.e. Porsche, Mercedes, Aston Martin, Jaguar, BMW, Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc.) on the fabled Nurburgring....that's okay, he is unfortunate--y'know, British. :lol1:

-Mike

Last edited:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
He's just salty because the new Z06 Vette destroyed many of the previous lap times held by European cars (i.e. Porsche, Mercedes, Aston Martin, Jaguar, BMW, Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc.) on the fabled Nurburgring....that's okay, he is unfortunate--y'know, British. :lol1:

-Mike

Haha most def.. btw i bet theres a couple more tenths left from that launch and shortshift :xpl: and the first weak ass turn.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
He is complaining about driving it on a road? Has he ever driven a British built Jaguar? They are the most ill handling vehicles I have every driven. I thought about trading my wife's in, but after only one year it has already lost 50% of it's value.

-Jeff

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
how do you get a job like that?!?!

lol at the list of "bads" he had on it.

Last edited:

JCSVT

V6 Powa!!
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
He is complaining about driving it on a road? Has he ever driven a British built Jaguar? They are the most ill handling vehicles I have every driven. I thought about trading my wife's in, but after only one year it has already lost 50% of it's value.

-Jeff

All of the Jaguar I've driven have been very balanced and light on their feet compared to other luxury cars especially the XJR. I haven't driven an X-Type though so I don't know how those drive.

The main problem people have with the Corvette is that it's not big but drives like it. Easy to overlook for me though.

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
i about started crying...so much wasted fuel. i mean who tries to outrun fire?? i didn't know if i was watching car and driver or mission impossible 3...oh i love the vette. :-D

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
JCSVT said:
All of the Jaguar I've driven have been very balanced and light on their feet compared to other luxury cars especially the XJR. I haven't driven an X-Type though so I don't know how those drive.

The main problem people have with the Corvette is that it's not big but drives like it. Easy to overlook for me though.

Light on their feet is the problem. The ride is to soft. You can tell that they are tuned for the slow wondering roads in London. Not like the German tuned cars. I want a sports coupe or a sports sedan Luxury or otherwise to be responsive to the road, and be able to take the power that they give these things. I for one do not want a high HP EuroLux car to feel like the soft pillowie ride of a Cadillac.

Users who are viewing this thread