TOP GEAR: Pagani Zonda F vs. Veyron

SVTBMG

Banned
nope just this and the Veyron lap which was already posted on here today. The rest of the episode was just some pointless challenge to get to some place on one tank of gas.

Henrik

Established Member
Five minutes in

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBcCUGqxQCk&feature=related"]YouTube - Top Gear S12 E04 part 6/6[/ame]

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
I would take the Zonda F a million times over the Veyron.

- True MANUAL transmission
- Much better looks
- Weight
- Engine sound

+ it looks incredibly good with the top off, I can definitely see myself cruising in Miami Beach with that baby.

Blown 89

Established Member
Give me the veyron anyday.
If you think the Zonda waxed the veyron around the track, you should probly double check your info,
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=545787
Actually, you should double check your info because if you watched the entire episode rather than that short clip you would have seen the new Zonda beat it in the very next clip.
Veyron: 1:18.3
Zonda: 1:17.8

That's a half a second quicker on a very short track from a standing start in which the Veyron holds a significant advantage. In my book that's getting waxed.

Last edited:

mustangbee

Established Member
That's a half a second quicker on a very short track from a standing start in which the Veyron holds a significant advantage. In my book that's getting waxed.

so on the short track the car that weigh 1000lbs more should win? in my book im blown away it did that well

Blown 89

Established Member
so on the short track the car that weigh 1000lbs more should win? in my book im blown away it did that well
It did do well but the simple fact is that it was a half second slower. All that matters in a race is who crosses the line first.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
yaeh seriously any REAL racers knows... if its a foot or a couple cars...a win is a win
vin%20diesel.jpg

Blown 89

Established Member
I didn't realize I stumbled upon ricer central where we made excuses for slower cars.

Users who are viewing this thread