Top Gear. A beautiful video.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
Jeremy Clarkson drives the new Aston Martin Vantage V-12. Beautiful editing, got goosebumps when I saw it. Listen to what he has to say about this car and the future of fast cars in general. Epic.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9So0NylD8"]YouTube - Top Gear - Aston Marton V12 Vantage[/ame]

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
The Top Gear film crew should work on the next Fast and Furious movie.

95PGTTech

Established Member
camera crew like no other.
no wonder manufacturer's just offer brand new cars up to them to drift around their track and otherwise abuse/not use as intended. that's the most killer 3:55 Aston Martin ad in history, and the viewer doesn't even know it's an ad!

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
yikes that vid was so eerie. so little dialogue but so much emotion. hope it doesnt come true...gt40's FTW :rockon:

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
Absolutely breathtaking video.. So much gorgeous scenery being viewed from within such a beautiful car. That is truly heaven right there, no pearly gates or streets of gold but an amazing car and a road like that which never ends! :beer:

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
Yeah the world's ****ed up nowadays, he could be right about the death of the supercar!

Awesome vid BTW!! :rockon:

dudemang2

Established Member
wow, they really laid it on thick :rolleyes:

where the hell are the burnouts and powerslides? I demand to be entertained :cuss:

Krwy

Established Member
That was pretty good. It is sad to think though that motorsports and performance cars will probably be a thing of the past within the next 50years or so.

Users who are viewing this thread