Top end California Car Cover for Terminator

Unistang

Established Member
All-

I bought this car cover at the end of '07 for my '03 cobra vert with the intention of storing it outside for the winter. I've used this cover about 10 times none of which where in snow or ice (sold the car b4 winter). This is this company's most expense material and is supposed to be the best for all weather storage, including snow and ice. Cover was custom made with mirror pockets and all. I paid close to $400 for this new. Cover actually looks pretty sweet cause it's all black with "TERMINATOR" embroidered in red where the front license plate is. Looking to get $175 obo. I'm out of Chicago.

Thanks,
Nick:beer:

Unistang

Established Member
I don't think my post count is high enough to post yet b/c it says i should have a 'manage attachments' button when I go to reply and I don't. If you shoot me your email I have some pics of it layed out on the floor. Otherwise, shoot me your phone # and I can sent you a pic of it on the car from my phone... It's kind of shitty but gives you the general idea. Let me know.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I don't think my post count is high enough to post yet b/c it says i should have a 'manage attachments' button when I go to reply and I don't. If you shoot me your email I have some pics of it layed out on the floor. Otherwise, shoot me your phone # and I can sent you a pic of it on the car from my phone... It's kind of shitty but gives you the general idea. Let me know.

ImageShack® - Image Hosting

Unistang

Established Member
1000745yp.jpg

1000744f.jpg

Unistang

Established Member
Yes it is the superweave material, but I'm 99% sure this thing is sold. I'm dropping it off at 1 so unless the money's not there, this is as good as gone. I'll keep you posted.

Unistang

Established Member
I could have swore I updated this thread. I'm sorry guys. This this thing sold a few weeks ago. Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread