Top 10 Greatest Days Of My Life...

5pointHo

Established Member
SO today i pull into a gas station to get gas, and theres some dude standing there pumping gas in a 2008 Ferrari F430 Spider. So i walked by and was like, very nice and he replied with a thank you and asked me something like if ill want to own one someday and i replied with, eh, theyre nice but id prefer a Ford GT. haha. so anyways, we started talking about cars and shit and he randomly goes, sooo you wanna drive it? so i just kinda go, :dw: ummm ... are you serious? and he's like, yeah sure just go park your car and we'll take it for a spin. well ...... who the HELL says no to that???? so this "spin" turns into a 120 mile round trip, keep in mind that this car is BRAND new and only has less than 270 miles on it currently. it was pretty much the coolest thing EVER.

:banana::pepper::rockon:

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
A lot of road head....... :rolling:

Just kiddin..I saw the pics.. Thats pretty damn cool.. If only I had bigger boobs....

Common

Established Member
.....................and who said money cant buy happiness.................

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Very nice, BTW nice svt focus. there is a red one like yours by a strawberry field near my house

SVTcobra2

Established Member
so let me get this right. you immediately say nice car, but you would prefer a GT? sorry, but i would take a f430 any day.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Hey, I want specifics...how old, was he good looking, did he have all his hair, was he built, you know...important things. :rockon:

PICS OR BAN RACH!:lol::lol::lol:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
so let me get this right. you immediately say nice car, but you would prefer a GT? sorry, but i would take a f430 any day.

Why? Not like I've driven either, but I'd take the GT. DBK has driven both, and said he wouldn't sell his GT nor his Viper for one.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member

I would have said the same..

Roger the Car Salesman: My name's Roger, Sir. May I be of some help?
Memphis: That's funny, my name's Roger... Two Rogers don't make a right.
[laughs]
Memphis: Roger, I have a problem...
Roger the Car Salesman: Yes?
Memphis: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
Roger the Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
Memphis: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...
Roger the Car Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.
Memphis: Precisely. Champagne would fall from the heavens. Doors would open. Velvet ropes would part.

Users who are viewing this thread