Toomnymods Armageddon twin turbo install thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug1227

Established Member
I'm very happy with my EBoost2. Works like champ anywhere from 5.8-15.8psi so far at the touch of a button.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
I'm very happy with my EBoost2. Works like champ anywhere from 5.8-15.8psi so far at the touch of a button.

My eboost2 has been good to me, I only wish it had a timer or something like the boost leash. When I turn the boost up, it simply comes in too damn hard for my driving skills.

Doug1227

Established Member
It DOES have time-based boost switching, but requires a start and reset trigger to ground. Unfortunately, this is the same trigger that turns ON my transbrake and 2-step, so it's the opposite of what I want. Still studying up.... the other option could be manual inputs to the next boost level. Read in the owner's manual starting on page 19.

My eboost2 has been good to me, I only wish it had a timer or something like the boost leash. When I turn the boost up, it simply comes in too damn hard for my driving skills.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
More updated pics in post #2 from this weekend.. Oil pump gears, MMR lower crank sprocket, boss primary and secondary chain tensioners and trickflow valvesprings should all be going in this weekend. :) Hopefully get some of the turbo setup installed also.

Looking very very nice, i like that ur taking it slow. I am using an AMS2000 on my setup and loved it for my JPC kit, i had some setting for 20" DR's too hook on 900rwhp was awesome but i didn't get to play with it tooo long before it was time for the next build so hopefully i can tune the 2000 to a few more variables to get sticking big power a little easier.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I'll give this boost controller a try and if it becomes troublesome I'll look into a AMS 1000. I don't really have a choice about taking it slow, lol Having to work around my friends work schedule and mine and we both have kids, lol just hope this dont turn into a 4 month adventure, lol Close to 6 weeks since we started already :/
Was hoping to get to go to runway rivalry and fun ford weekend in dallas this oct/nov but dunno If I'll have time to line out any last minute tuning / traction issues.

Don't rush it man, too much on the line. Every one of my friends that put a time line on their build ended up not happy how they came out early or it didn't come out early at all.

Last edited:

Turbosixx

Established Member
Love the build... Very nice.

Most people quit on the Eboost2 because they don't understand how to use it. This controller is far more advanced than the leash and looks a thousand times better.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Build looks great. I've run my headers with just ceramic coating for about 20k miles or so with no issues. I run blankets and coating/wrap on the turbine housing and downpipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread