Tool Concert

JERK!

Banned
Getting ready to head out to see Tool for my 9th time. Curious if anyone else shares them as their favorite band?

RFH

Established Member
Ive seen them 3 times on this tour and theyve been good, but not like they used to be... 2004 Lateralus tour was unreal though

Last edited:

JERK!

Banned
Ive seen them 2 times on this tour and theyve been good, but not like they used to be... 2004 Lateralus tour was unreal though

Agreed, the Lateralus tour was amazing, but still the best live performance out there

RFH

Established Member
For sure

I think ive seen them like 4 times now.

I just wish they would change the set list everyonce and a while and play the good stuff.

JERK!

Banned
My absolute favorite band. Seen them 5 times. 2001 in Nashville was the bestest though.

I see you and I have very similar tastes, your Cobra is one of my favs.

Yeah the setlist could use a facelift but they have been playing Flood lately and I havent seen that live yet, so I'm hoping they do so tonight. The live versions of Stinkfist and Schism are to die for as well :rockon:

bugmenot

Established Member
Im going to the sf show tomorrow. Never seen them before.

I actually have 2 extra tickets, so if someone needs tickets pm me.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I really like to listen to their music. I was going to go to their show down here at the Frank Erwin Center when they were in Austin a few months back but I was flat out broke at the time.

Svt-Sonic

Established Member
Saw them on Nov 30th or so. Kinda disappointed. Maynard has a none existent stage presence but I guess your supposed to watch the screens at the back more than the artist. I am certainly happy that I went and Vicarious was great along with Stinkfist and Jambi.

Is it normal for them to ask for no cell phones period?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
**** i must be slipping, i didnt even know they had an active tour schedule this year.

Bugmenot, if i didnt have to work and had more sick days left, id be all over those tickets like flies on shit. i havent seen them with their 10,000 days stuff live yet, when i finally do all i want is to hear Rosetta Stoned.

Last edited:

JERK!

Banned
**** i must be slipping, i didnt even know they had an active tour schedule this year.

Bugmenot, if i didnt have to work and had more sick days left, id be all over those tickets like flies on shit. i havent seen them with their 10,000 days stuff live yet, when i finally do all i want is to hear Rosetta Stoned.

You need to make it work somehow!

Awesome show as always! Glad to see there are some Tool fans on the board. :rockon:

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I remember hearing somewhere that he's completely shy on stage and that he either sings with his back to the audience or he stands behind some screens.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
They are by far my favorite band. I've seen them twice on lateralus and twice on this tour.

Columbus on this this tour was by far the best show i've been too... the cincinatti show on this tour was definatly the worst. The arena sucked for sound anywhere you were.

Users who are viewing this thread