took the 03 out, First pics of the new season(56k buy a V6)

TermySnake

Established Member
it will be getting this one as soon as I get it panted.I have to figure out how to mount it and not drill new holes.

016sn8.jpg

I'm glad you took my criticism so well, it was certainly not intended to offend in any way. :thumbsup:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Looks good Dave. I have been driving mine every so often. Now that the roads are clear its balls to the wall. :rockon:

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
Looks good Dave. I have been driving mine every so often. Now that the roads are clear its balls to the wall. :rockon:

yea, I put mine away till it was really nice out. :banana:

I took it out saturday night. feels sooooo fast. that is until I get used to it again.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
if jay gets that turbo car we'll all be chasing his sorry ass......
I am looking at at an F-1A Procharger kit right now for a great price. If I sell the Whipple for it I am not worried. I will lose the low end torque but 740rwhp on pump should make up for it.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
I am looking at at an F-1A Procharger kit right now for a great price. If I sell the Whipple for it I am not worried. I will lose the low end torque but 740rwhp on pump should make up for it.

so you should sell em your whipple CHEAP :rolling:

looks awesome bro. its gonna look SICK once its slammed and your one off spoiler. enjoy her

Yea I cant wait, hopefully I can slam her in the next week or two.

Jefe

Established Member
Every time I see these black Cobras it makes me want them more and more. Im sure theyre easier to clean than chrome too. Congrats!!

cobra1923

Established Member
Mine was originally a spoiler delete but I had an '02 GT before it that I put a spoilerless trunk on...but, truthfully I always wanted the Cobra wing....so I had to have one put on my Cobra... Car looks awesome

I was told after some research that there was no way of knowing if it came with or without a spoiler from the factory. Any truth to that?

Users who are viewing this thread