Took some pics with the new camera

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Hey guys,

I just got a Sony Cybershot DSC-T5B (black) so I thought I would try it out today. I haven't messed with any of the settings yet, but so far I really like this camera. It is extremely small and takes great pictures.

11907.jpg

11911.jpg

11912.jpg

11913.jpg

11914.jpg

11901.jpg

11902.jpg

11905.jpg

11906.jpg

11915.jpg

11916.jpg

Let me know what you think :beerchug:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
SpringsStang said:
awesome! I f'n love your seats to man!! how much were they??
Thanks man! They came to $2,000. That includes both seats, both sets of seat brackets, and shipping :beer:

Badfish

Banned
JKD COBRA said:
Thanks man! They came to $2,000. That includes both seats, both sets of seat brackets, and shipping :beer:
mother mary of god!! i found some corbeaus for 860 with brackets, shipped!! recaros are super nice tho!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
SpringsStang said:
mother mary of god!! i found some corbeaus for 860 with brackets, shipped!! recaros are super nice tho!
Yeah the corbeaus look really nice too. I have read of few posts over on MF though about the leather/cloth getting worn out a little bit faster then it should. So just watch out for that. I am not saying its a big problem (only saw a couple threads about it, so nothing major), just something to keep an eye on. :beer:

e.rigby

Established Member
nice pics ... +1 on the seats!! one word - tough!
If I remember correctly, they look a lot like the Recaros Porsche used on the 993 RS.
Is that the FR500 steering wheel?

RedFireFury03

Red Fire *****
Established Member
I am ordering those wheels next week,I was thinking about the 18 X 9.5 do you have any clearance problems?I am calling CCW tomorrow to talk about the order.
Do they sell tires with there wheels also? thanks and very nice pics and camera.I love your cobra. :banana:

Last edited:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
How comfortable are those seats.. I mean for some long drives?

Btw, an amazing Cobra...

Users who are viewing this thread