Took some pics of my friends Harley... DUW

Red94SVT

Established Member
my friend wanted me to take some shots of his bike before he sells it, what you think?
Jessiesride.jpg

DSC_0105-1.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

Final10003.jpg

Final20004.jpg

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I think you take nice pictures. And I don't think he should sell it. I'm no fan of the cruisers but that bike looks nasty.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
must be old...harley hasnt used rims like that in the rear for a while now

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Great pics and some pretty nice paintwork. What's the details on the bike? If he's tryin to sell there could be interested people on this site.

Jesse94588

must be old...harley hasnt used rims like that in the rear for a while now

It is a 2002 model. You can get that rear wheel if you pay extra for the "laced wheel" option.

The reason for selling is my father and his girlfriend were killed by a drunk driver right after Thanksgiving on his Harley. I don't want to sell it, but my mom, grandmother, and sister have all made it very clear how they feel about motorcycles. Although I know the chances are pretty slim that this would happen again to the same family, I can't risk putting them through that.

If anybody is interested, it is a 2002 Dyna Low Rider. I rebuilt it about 6 months ago to look the way you see it in the picture. It has 9,400 miles on it. My asking price is 16K including helmets, jackets, etc. I just want to get rid of it and not see it in the garage every day when I leave for work.

If anybody is serious about it I would be happy to email you a parts list and history on the bike.

Thanks to all for the compliments, and to Andy for taking the pictures.

Jesse

King$nake

Banned
It is a 2002 model. You can get that rear wheel if you pay extra for the "laced wheel" option.

The reason for selling is my father and his girlfriend were killed by a drunk driver right after Thanksgiving on his Harley. I don't want to sell it, but my mom, grandmother, and sister have all made it very clear how they feel about motorcycles. Although I know the chances are pretty slim that this would happen again to the same family, I can't risk putting them through that.

If anybody is interested, it is a 2002 Dyna Low Rider. I rebuilt it about 6 months ago to look the way you see it in the picture. It has 9,400 miles on it. My asking price is 16K including helmets, jackets, etc. I just want to get rid of it and not see it in the garage every day when I leave for work.

If anybody is serious about it I would be happy to email you a parts list and history on the bike.

Thanks to all for the compliments, and to Andy for taking the pictures.

Jesse

Sorry to hear that bro. Good luck selling it. I wish I had the cash right now or I would help you out and buy it! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread