took some pics from around the neighborhood and a building site...

gbgary

Established Member
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Last edited:

TXRickC

Established Member
Looking Great! but is it just me or do the red emblems look out of place? Looks like a new Super Wal Mart is will be opening soon up there :)

I got bored this evening after the car hang out spot and snapped a few without sunlight. (black wheels got a break, stockers are one for a little while)
B&W
052806.jpg

Color
052806a.jpg

Started with before editing
052806b.jpg

B&W
052806d.jpg

Color
052806c.jpg

Started with before editing
052806e.jpg

Last edited:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Both trucks look great! Although TXSVTLIGHTNING, the black looks alot better. And gbgary, you have a beautiful truck! That is one my favorite trucks, and has been when I first saw a picture of it.

Both of you guys have my favorite rims. The 03/04 chromies and the black 03/04 with the polished lip are my favorite rims.

Actually I REALLY want to see what the black rims would look like on my truck (which is black), I have seen the chrome ones on black and it looks amazing but those black rims on my black truck would look pretty sick I think. It's that polished lip that does it for me, if they were solid black I think it would be too much.

I just went on a rant...ok I'm done, gbgary I love your truck; if I had a white one it would look just like that, awesome job.

gbgary

Established Member
thanks again guys...fishing for compliments seems to have worked. ;-)

ACSVT said:
Best looking white Lightning I have seen. Looks real nice man.

thanks but not anywhere close to being the "best looking white Lightning". it has a few paint blemishes as it's a DD. check-out the Chikenears truck, miamijdm's truck, and several others on this link and you'll change your mind. :)

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Looks killer. You've inspired me to finish painting and put my truck back together and go take some pics. Damn I was going to just sit around all weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread