Took pics of my freshly painted intake/valve covers/ZOMG! chrome saleens...

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
Yeah, the paint is very similar to primer color. But it's very shiny in person, I put about 5 coats of clear on it.

Never liked the flashy stuff anyway....

ARdoller

Established Member
what is the sidewall height of those rear tires? they make those wheels look TINY, especially compared to the fronts.

you have plenty of room to go wider on the rears. i have 315's on DD wheels. with the offset of DD wheels, 315 is about as wide as you can go, but with saleens, you could fit 335's in the back if you get rid of or flip the quad shocks.

Last edited:

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
what is the sidewall height of those rear tires? they make those wheels look TINY, especially compared to the fronts.
40's. That's probably why. That shouldn't have any effect on the width though, right?

you have plenty of room to go wider on the rears. i have 315's on DD wheels. with the offset of DD wheels, 315 is about as wide as you can go, but with saleens, you could fit 335's in the back if you get rid of or flip the quad shocks.
No friggin way! I'd think a 305 would be max!? I actually rub a teeny bit on inclines in the back when I'm at an angle!! It's only a 10' wheel, you know...

Thanks for actually answering my question though. I was wondering if anyone was going to lol.

sc98cbra

Established Member
Car looks GREAT! I really like the mirrors, good idea. Personally, I would have painted my valve covers and intake to match the exterior. But I to give your car a 11/10.

uofipilot

Established Member
Car looks GREAT! I really like the mirrors, good idea. Personally, I would have painted my valve covers and intake to match the exterior. But I to give your car a 11/10.

Nah, Ford Blue FTW!

OP, I really like that. Looks nice, clean, and simple (as simple as we can make it look with all that shit under the hood, but you get my point).

Users who are viewing this thread