Took her to R.E.T.

Zeke0123

Established Member
Finally got her Dyno tuned Made 644/613 and got rid of that pesky low rpm slight pinging (I had to make the car ping but the fact that I could bugged me)..Greg is great and the shop is great and the TUNE is great.. drives like a different (better) car now has more manners and of course more POWER...I couldn't be happier with my mod choice and tuner choice. I love that Greg is a perfectionist and seems to really have a "feel" for these cars.

TorchMach

Established Member
That's awesome man, R.E.T is about 10min from me. He tuned my mach. If you don't mind me asking how much did the 2.9, HE, and CAI come out to?

It's either that or a F1-A, which no one has done(I think).

Zeke0123

Established Member
That's awesome man, R.E.T is about 10min from me. He tuned my mach. If you don't mind me asking how much did the 2.9, HE, and CAI come out to?

I got the CAI when I first purchased the car..It was over priced but it does ok..I forgot about needing the Mafia to tune it but thats not really a performance mod. I would go with the Whipple CAI if I could do it over again but the HE and 2.9 was around 4.3-4.5k from Lethal.

Zeke0123

Established Member

that 4.3/4.5 number included sct 3 tuner as well.

BigDan

Established Member
I live in nor cal but will be picking up my 2011 in so cal. Is this RET shop one of the best in CA or is there one closer to home. If they are knowen for great tunes then I just might get my baseline there and go there fore my future mods or maybe get talked into a pulley and tune.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Congrats again :beer: I am trying to get your video off my phone, but having issues lol I will give it to my guys to figure out :D

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I live in nor cal but will be picking up my 2011 in so cal. Is this RET shop one of the best in CA or is there one closer to home. If they are knowen for great tunes then I just might get my baseline there and go there fore my future mods or maybe get talked into a pulley and tune.

Not to discredit RET shops at all because Greg is a great guy and runs a great shop, but for you since you live in Norcal I would go to AED. RET for Socal is the best shop for tuning and AED in Norcal is the best tuning. Atleast this is my opinion.. I would check them out. http://www.advancedenginedevelopment.com/

Last edited:
Not to discredit RET shops at all because Greg is a great guy and runs a great shop, but for you since you live in Norcal I would go to AED. RET for Socal is the best shop for tuning and AED in Norcal is the best tuning. Atleast this is my opinion.. I would check them out. http://www.advancedenginedevelopment.com/

he aint the best but he what he's doing...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread