took first step to figure out why its running shitty- its throwing 9 codes???

nasty99

Established Member
scanned my car for my engine light, found out its throwing 9 codes....
P1506- IAC valve (which i just replaced last year)
P0155- Bank 2, sensor 1.
P1151- lack of upstream heated oxygen sensor switch- sensor indicates lean. and then i got 6 codes of "P0000" and idk what that means.
I got the meanings of these codes on google. so im guessing they are right. need input on where to start. lol

01yellercobra

Established Member
Sounds like either the passenger side side front O2 isn't hooked up or it went bad.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Check your fuses. I forget which one it is, but I think it's a 10 amp under the dash on the driver side that goes to those sensors.

Do you have mil eliminators? One of mine went bad and it blew the fuse. After replacing it, one of the mils caught fire once I started the car. Luckily I figured out what was happening and put it out before any damage was done to the car.

nasty99

Established Member
Check your fuses. I forget which one it is, but I think it's a 10 amp under the dash on the driver side that goes to those sensors.

Do you have mil eliminators? One of mine went bad and it blew the fuse. After replacing it, one of the mils caught fire once I started the car. Luckily I figured out what was happening and put it out before any damage was done to the car.

what kind of problems was your car having?? cuz mine is like sputtering when im light on the pedal as if its like coughing, tryna to accelerate. and the idle is all out of whack.

Predatorbird

Established Member
what kind of problems was your car having?? cuz mine is like sputtering when im light on the pedal as if its like coughing, tryna to accelerate. and the idle is all out of whack.

The car was driving fine, just had a bunch of codes that came up when I scanned it. Your issue might be worse, but I'd start with something simple like the fuses.

Users who are viewing this thread