Took a few pics of the L yesterday....

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
He's for sale......I'll be sad to see him go but someone's getting a nice truck. Chime in with any thoughts......:beer:

Apparently I like the drivers side of my truck......not one photo from the other side or the back......

TheDemon022.jpg

TheDemon023.jpg

TheDemon020.jpg

TheDemon019.jpg

TheDemon021.jpg

Last edited:

Oncebitten99'

Green & Mean
Established Member
Im sure you get asked this alot, but what the hell............what size rims and tires are those? I know they are 20" american racing, but i aint sure on width and tire size:shrug: Also what drop do you have?

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
yes keep it .. waht drop are you using..grill should be here today

Hotchkis rear leafs are what I put on it to level it out........Had a 2/3 on it when I bought it from Brandon (01svtL), but had like a 2 inch rake from front to back........it's sitting perfect now

01svtL

Established Member
Man, i don't think I got these kinds of compliments when I had it. Hotchki's must have done the trick... That, and your camera appears to be a little better than mine.

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Man, i don't think I got these kinds of compliments when I had it. Hotchki's must have done the trick... That, and your camera appears to be a little better than mine.

Haha, I suppose........I bought it because it looked good and cleaned up a few things. Thanks for all the compliments guys!!!! Now find someone to buy it.......:beer:

I want a Nikon D700....but with the engagement and need for a new house that's not going to be happening.....or not anytime soon

Users who are viewing this thread