took a few pics of my allow 08 today

sprayed150

magical turning mustang
Established Member
well i put my full pypes exhaust back on today, cleaned the car a hair, took a few pics and video

i only have a little point and shoot camera so the pics arent the best

012.jpg

016.jpg

5213_126511435291_566505291_2632413_3176423_n.jpg

007.jpg

018.jpg

009.jpg

and a sound clip

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaD3rXmOx4k"]YouTube - pypes mid mufflers[/ame]

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
nice, sounds awesome, how about a WOT pass video. car looks bada** . the stickers, they gota go

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
nice car... explain the stickers? what's the deal with them? BTW anything good ever happen in pompano? i've never been there...

sprayed150

magical turning mustang
Established Member
nice, sounds awesome, how about a WOT pass video. car looks bada** . the stickers, they gota go

nice car... explain the stickers? what's the deal with them? BTW anything good ever happen in pompano? i've never been there...

agreed on the stickers man they need to go!!!!!!!

I agree on the stickers but coming from you? How ab your scoops, hood, wheels...etc. All in all i like the color scheme of your car minus the stickers. :beer:

pompano is fine, ive lived there my whole life, the sticker of the face is a not amused face from a ton of message boards, its a joke with friends. the other is the grassroots motorsports sticker. i do alot of autox and some road racing.

Users who are viewing this thread