Took a few new pics of the car today

epracmetcon

Established Member
240836_10150179534380718_528395717_7349744_2297497_o.jpg

Probably not what you were thinking..LOL

Should be all put back together by Saturday to get it strapped on the dyno. :banana:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
lol not at all what i was thinking when i clicked this thread..what in the hellz are you doing to it? love the color btw

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
DAMN You need a bigger garage.. look at all that stuff! haha and this coming from someone who stores his tools in a storage unit and secretly works on his car inside the damn 20'X10' box :bored:

What all are you doing to it? Looks nice and apart lol

epracmetcon

Established Member
Put in a tko 3550 that I got from svt camr. New motor mounts, new fuel pump, full length subframes, welding the torque boxes, full heim jointed rear suspension, 4.56 gears, moser axles, che diff brace and girdle, aaannnnddd more nitrous. LOL.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Put in a tko 3550 that I got from svt camr. New motor mounts, new fuel pump, full length subframes, welding the torque boxes, full heim jointed rear suspension, 4.56 gears, moser axles, che diff brace and girdle, aaannnnddd more nitrous. LOL.

Damn! lol how much are you spraying? I think with 4.56's and nitrous you should go through the gears fairly quickly lol

goat-ee

Established Member
I gotta ask...what is that contraption just to the left of the rear deck lid spoiler? And oh yea, nice color on that car!!!

Last edited:

epracmetcon

Established Member
Damn! lol how much are you spraying? I think with 4.56's and nitrous you should go through the gears fairly quickly lol

Bought what nx says is a 175 shot for jets, which is 175 at the tires..lol Going to try 150 first, make sure we have enough fuel. Going for broke and see what we can make this stock 90k mile longblock run.. :poke:

I gotta ask...what is that contraption just to the left of the rear deck lid spoiler? And oh yea, nice color on that car!!!

LOL it's a dust collector for woodworking tools.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
At least you have a lot of tools and the car should be back together soon. I also like the color.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Bought what nx says is a 175 shot for jets, which is 175 at the tires..lol Going to try 150 first, make sure we have enough fuel. Going for broke and see what we can make this stock 90k mile longblock run.. :poke:

Holy crap lol, keep us updated on how that works out!

epracmetcon

Established Member
At least you have a lot of tools and the car should be back together soon. I also like the color.

It helps having the right tools to do what is needed..lol

Holy crap lol, keep us updated on how that works out!

Will do, plan is to have it at the track by the 4th. Was trying to test earlier to make an 11.60 index race but doesn't look like it is going to happen by then.

Users who are viewing this thread