Too much traffic!

99VERT

Established Member
8D42B6B2-2250-45F2-B9A4-BBCE49CED21F.jpeg
Sat through 4 traffic jams this weekend in the Shelby! Takes the fun out of it sometimes but the thumbs up and random compliments make it bearable. 7 million people in the Atlanta metro area and at time it feels they are all in front of me!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The trick is to sneak out at 5:30 am on any Saturday or Sunday morning! The roads and the world will be yours! I do it often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. Get out early and when it hits 9-10am hit the back roads

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I moved from the foot of the mountains to my current metropolis 29 years ago, and sold this for the same reason. Too many cars.

fullsizeoutput_896.jpeg

99VERT

Established Member
Im usually heading north out of Canton, which is 30 miles north of the city when go for a cruise. I had to do some work over the weekend so I thought the weather was beautiful and I would drive down into the city like an idiot. Big mistake

Zemedici

Established Member
View attachment 1483875 Sat through 4 traffic jams this weekend in the Shelby! Takes the fun out of it sometimes but the thumbs up and random compliments make it bearable. 7 million people in the Atlanta metro area and at time it feels they are all in front of me!

Where at in Woodstock? I’m right off Ridgewalk myself by the outlets.

YBBrembo

Established Member
YBBrembo we are going out Sunday if you want to join us!

Doh! Totally missed this!

I did run across what looked to be a '13-'14 Sterling 500 coming off of Victoria Road and onto Bells Ferry last Friday afternoon. Naturally, I was in the wife's Lexus. I believe there is also a '11-'12 white with grabber stripes tooling around this area as well.

Anschutz1913

View attachment 1483875 Sat through 4 traffic jams this weekend in the Shelby! Takes the fun out of it sometimes but the thumbs up and random compliments make it bearable. 7 million people in the Atlanta metro area and at time it feels they are all in front of me!

I sat through 2 traffic jams in Atlanta bringing my new 14 Shelby home on the 12th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread