Too bad :(

NetworkingGuru

Established Member

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by 98kobra
I'm just glad Ford is playin with these ideas :-D

You should go to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green some time and look at some of the crazy s&^% Chevy has messed with over the years. It's pretty cool, even if you ARE a Ford guy....

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by 98kobra
I'm not a Ford guy, I just like anything fast :thumbsup:

Then you'll love it :) Lots of race cars, twin turbos, a V12, a Camaro with a C5 drivetrain (including the transaxle)....Cool stuff.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by SL 1993 R
That's an old car... I saw it in person about 4 years ago... I have some pix of it somewhere..

Yea, a lot of them are. But they are still cool to see. And BTW, they are there "in person" as well :) It's well worth the trip, IMHO :D

DScott600

Established Member
I saw that car in person last year in Atlanta. They started it up a few times and revved it up and it was sweet. Nobody would stand next to it while they were revving it up because it hurt your chest and ears so bad. However I didn't give a sh** so I was right at the passenger door taking it all in. What a nice car. The back wheels were screwed to the tires too.

03DOHC

Established Member
I love that 0-60 in 1.9 seconds! Sweet! I've read about it before, and never tire hearing about it!

Users who are viewing this thread