Tons of SEMA pics ( all mustangs )

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Found a bunch of good pics over at the mustangsource.com for u guys, heres a few of the good ones.

SEMA-5.jpg

SEMA-2.jpg

Roush
SEMA-48.jpg

SEMA-58.jpg

SEMA-45.jpg

Saleen 281E
SEMA-51.jpg

SEMA-42.jpg

06 Mach 1? Whatever it is, pretty sick!
SEMA-57.jpg

SEMA-52.jpg

SEMA-110.jpg

SEMA-39.jpg

Theres alot more pics, you can see em here :rockon:

bchisom99

Established Member
I really like the rear-end on that Rousch, looks a little like a Carvaggio wing on a vette....and a RED blower...cool

Venomized281

Established Member
All of those gave me a hard-on except for the Saleen. The first one needs to be dropped, then it'd look a whole lot better.

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
im starting to like it more and more. the roush is actually starting to look good too.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Great pics, I definately think that Saleen is fugly, as for the rest, I almost prefer the stock look with rims over the humungous body kits. Looks like the guy who posted saying the stock block cannot handle ANY boost was wrong, I doubt all those tuners stiffened up the block for those s/c's. Nice to see the aftermarket already hard at work for these cars.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I think that it was probably the CDC car with the majority red, and one white stripe up the middle, gets the best rear wing award. Everyone elses looks tacked on.

Check the functional splitter on the H&R car.

~B7~

Established Member
I need to get my pics up. The roof on the Saleen was awesome...complete glass. The overall look of the Roush looked better to me though. There were a handful of other 05's at the show, not shown here. Hopefully, I can get around to posting pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread