Tons of New 2015 Mustang Pics and a Video

stangfreak

Established Member
sid, what would you guess the new mustang will cost? I know its hard to say but have you heard anything?

13GT5.0

Established Member
^^^ I actually overheard someone at the car show this past week say it would be around 10% increase for "GT premium" version.

yngrshr

Established Member
10% wouldn't be terrible. Really considering whether or not I'd buy one of these or put a blower on my 13.

stangfreak

Established Member
I would like to be able to keep my 03 cobra and have a 2015 as well. Going to be tough. The dealers by me, a 2014 GT and the premium average from 37 to 42K then add the tax.

40calcobra

Established Member
I would like to be able to keep my 03 cobra and have a 2015 as well. Going to be tough. The dealers by me, a 2014 GT and the premium average from 37 to 42K then add the tax.

My goodness! Here in tx they are rolling loaded gt's for 29-31k.

stangfreak

Established Member
I think the v6 models are that price here on long island. If not more. I am a ford dealer, on top of 7 other companies I deal with, but I do trucks. I still get my ford discount. even with that, if they are going to be expensive, I cant pull it off unless I sell my terminator which is going to be very hard to do.

heck, if you want to by a new GT500 they sell for 70k here. cheapest I found was 60 but it was not loaded

40calcobra

Established Member
I was gonna trade my 04 cobra on a 14 gt500, but my cfo (wife) yelled at me and said no! Lol so I kept it and picked up a premium 13 5.0. That will teach her not yell at me.

reason4treason

Established Member
last year was the year of the snake in China and just now it's turning to the upcoming year of the horse. a 10% bump wouldn't bother those guys. maybe the stars are aligned for 21st century manifest destiny, 'Stang style. would be a curious thing to see a band of 'em in Tienanmen Square. now that'd be a Cultural Revolution.

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
I was gonna trade my 04 cobra on a 14 gt500, but my cfo (wife) yelled at me and said no! Lol so I kept it and picked up a premium 13 5.0. That will teach her not yell at me.

lol. still ended up with a mustang. Its hard for me to sell the cobra. I bought it brand new back in august of 03 and to this day everytime I open the garage, it feels the same as when I first brought it home.

Maybe tomorrow ill pick up a few lotto tickets haha

40calcobra

Established Member
lol. still ended up with a mustang. Its hard for me to sell the cobra. I bought it brand new back in august of 03 and to this day everytime I open the garage, it feels the same as when I first brought it home.

Maybe tomorrow ill pick up a few lotto tickets haha

Dont forget about me when you win! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread